Offered at $1,299,000
Sold for $1,678,000
This Edwardian condo got our sellers 29% over asking
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 baths
- Gorgeous Edwardian Full Floor Flat
- Chef`s Kitchen Open to the Dining Room and Family Room
- Spacious Formal Living Room with Decorative Fireplace (could be used a 3rd bedroom)
- Landscaped Shared Garden with Water Fountain
- In-Unit Laundry
- 2+ Bedrooms, 2 Remodeled Bathrooms
- Master Suite with Spacious Shower
- Rich Architectural Details
- 1 Car Parking & Storage
- Great Hayes Valley Location Near Restaurants, Shopping, Freeways, & Transportation!
This sleek, remodeled home in the heart of Hayes Valley with wonderful finishes and floor plan is sure to attract even the most discerning of buyers. The home features 2+ bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a fabulous chef`s kitchen that opens generously to the family and dining rooms, formal living room with decorative fireplace, and ample storage. The gas fireplace separating the dining room and family room provides a chic ambiance and the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. With modern amenities throughout and attention to detail in the remodel process, you can`t help but fall in love with this Edwardian Condo. The home is completed by a landscaped shared patio – a wonderful place to relax and listen to the gentle sounds of the water fountain, 1 car parking, in-unit laundry and garage storage. In the final stages of condo conversion, this is a place that exudes sophisticated San Francisco living.
Please visit: www.284Waller.com