We hope this message finds you healthy and in good spirits. The Dale + Alla Team remains open for business during this challenging period of time as we all work remotely. We are focused and working hard to quickly adapt to new realities in this historic time – and doing our part to ‘Flatten The Curve’ in the process.
We understand the COVID-19 public health emergency is rattling global markets and causing broad uncertainty. As it unfolds, our first priority is to keep our families safe and healthy. The coming weeks are also going to have a big impact on the San Francisco communities’ most vulnerable – including seniors and low-income children and families as well as the nonprofit organizations that support them. We have included simple ways in which you can help in this time of need. The real estate industry is quickly adapting to the “shelter in place” order and we are still finding ways to help people buy and sell homes.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance in any way. We wish you and yours safety and health in these challenging days.
Dale and Alla
Donate through Compass Cares:
Compass Cares is moving fast to help organizations provide important medical services, food, and support to impacted vulnerable populations supporting:
– The CDC Foundation’s Emergency Response Fund
– Feeding America
– Meals on Wheels America
– Send a grocery gift card to your local charity, food bank, or someone in need
– Donate a non-perishable food item to your local food bank or shelter
Take care of your at-risk community:
– Check-in on elderly neighbors to see if you can offer support or companionship
– Offer assistance to shop for or pick up a prescription at-risk neighbors
– Introduce yourself to your neighbors and/or exchange phone numbers
– Purchase a gift card from your favorite restaurant to use at a later date
– Support your local pharmacies, restaurants, and businesses — online and off
– Order in through delivery platforms like Uber Eats or Postmates
Stay in Touch:
– Call, text or FaceTime with friends, colleagues, neighbors and relatives to see how they are doing
– Ask a friend to cook a meal, watch a film or read a book at the same time as you on Skype or FaceTime
– Send a handwritten card to a community organization or friend
Claims and Unemployment Assistance
Tax Relief Guidance
We realize there are much more important things than real estate right now, but since some of our clients are trying to make decisions about buying and selling, we will continue to try to provide useful information on market trends and conditions.At this point, we cannot know how the current crisis will play out, but we are still able to accommodate our clients with their buying and selling needs by adapting to our new reality of the “shelter in place” policy.
Given the recent “shelter in place” order, you might be wondering:
“how is the real estate industry impacted?”
Fortunately, we are adapting to the needs of our active buyers and sellers despite the recent order through different – yet still effective means.
For example, appraisers that are not allowed to go into homes (currently labeled as non-essential workers) are asking the seller(s) to take photographs of the home in order to make the decisions necessary to move the transaction forward. Closings continue to move forward as San Francisco County allows for electronic recording of grant deeds to close deals.
These adaptations of various entities in the real estate industry ensures things don’t come to a grinding halt.
2 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car Parking | Deck & Yard
Miraloma Park SFH w/ Ocean Views
3 Bed | 2 Bath | Great Floor Plan | View Deck | Yard
Top-floor Renovated Noe Valley Edwardian Condo w/ Gorgeous Period Detail
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,500+ SQFT | Parking | Laundry
Chic South Beach Condo Loft
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Parking | Convenient Location
Call for details!!
Gorgeous Pacific Heights Victorian
Gorgeous Tudor View Home
Offered at: $1,995,000
Stunning New Construction with Breathtaking Views
Offered at: $2,830,000