After a quick and unexpected job transfer, our sellers were able to leave knowing that we would take care of the details of selling their home.
Situated in a darling boutique 4-unit building on a tranquil street, this classic 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom bright and airy condo blends gorgeous period charm with easy modern living, serving as a gateway to the vibrant Valencia corridor! With south facing windows and tall ceilings, the light filled living room welcomes you into this charming home. The remodeled eat-in kitchen is beautifully updated for modern tastes with stainless steel appliances and opens onto the spacious shared yard below, ideal for entertaining guests in the warm and sunny microclimate. Deeded storage and private washer and dryer below complete the convenience of this sweet and elegant home. Just steps to trendy restaurants, shopping, public transit, tech shuttles, Dolores Park, convenient leased parking available and 101/280 highway access, this home exudes ideal city living!
- 2 bed, 1 bath elegant light-filled Noe Valley Condo
- Period details throughout this south facing sunny unit
- Gorgeously updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Deeded storage and private washer/dryer
- Spacious shared yard perfect for entertaining
- Prime location, easy walk to parks, shops, restaurants, hwy access/shuttles/public transit and more
- HOA dues are $300 per month
- Super convenient independent leased garage parking next door for $200 per month