Combined with our extensive property preparation experience, our team received 3 pre-emptive offers and successfully sold this home for a whopping $105,000 over the original market list price.
Stylish Artani Condo
This luxury one bedroom + den (can also be used as a small 2nd bedroom), 2 bath light filled condo in the stylish Artani building epitomizes modern simplicity. Designed by architect Warner Schmaltz of Forum Design, this condo features a spacious open plan living/dining room opening to a gorgeous modern kitchen complete with caesarstone countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, and abundant storage. Let the outdoors in, and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine from the Juliet balcony. The spacious master suite provides a perfect oasis of privacy, and the lovely den area with closet and adjacent second full bath is perfect for guests or a home office—offering maximum flexibility. Wow guests on the absolutely stunning shared rooftop garden boasting a BBQ, water features & city views. Deeded parking and storage, in-unit laundry, plus low HOA dues and WebPass high speed internet complete this modern home. Just steps from The Arts (symphony, ballet, opera & Jazz Center), nearby cafes, restaurants, bars & Whole Foods, transport, company shuttles & hwys 101/280—this home exudes ideal city living!
- 1 Bed + Den (can also be used as a small 2nd bedroom), 2 bath stylish Artani condo
- Open living/dining concept with a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Deeded parking and storage
- In unit washer/dryer
- Stunning shared roof deck with panoramic city views, water feature, BBQ
- Prime location, easy walk to parks, shops, restaurants, hwy access/shuttles/public transit and more
- HOA Dues $580/ month