This chic Edwardian condo sold for 20% over asking.
- Hot Hayes Valley location
- Gourmet kitchen, Spa-like Bath
- Assigned Storage and In-Unit Laundry
- Leased parking 1 block away for $280 per month
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Chic Edwardian Condo
- Hardwood Floors with Radiant Heating Throughout
- Low HOA dues of $231.44 per month
- Perfect Starter Home or Pied-a-Terre
A chic condo in the heart of hot Hayes Valley is a perfect starter home or pied-a-terre. Tucked away in a fabulous Edwardian building, this 1 bedroom, 1 bath flat offers a serene respite from the vibrant and active neighborhood – where food, shopping and the arts collide. The gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and designer lighting. The spa-like bath has a custom glass surround and tile floors. Radiant heat runs throughout the home and is completed with an in-unit washer/dryer and assigned storage. With leased parking one block away and just steps to SF Jazz, Symphony, Opera, restaurants, shopping, and so much more, this is a perfect home to experience the best of urban living!
Please visit: www.ChicHayesValley.com