We are so pleased to have sold our wonderful seller’s home for over asking!!
Nestled in the coveted Inner Sunset, this gorgeously remodeled view TIC blends an homage to classic mid-century style with modern day sensibilities. Jaw dropping panoramic views span the Golden Gate Bridge all the way to downtown and are visible from nearly every inch of the home. The beautifully remodeled kitchen opens to the living/dining area with a wood burning fireplace, and adjacent balcony looking onto the stunning views—offering sleek modernity, utmost coziness, and boast-worthy entertaining space all in one. This home has both style and convenience with wide plank hardwood floors, a gorgeously remodeled bathroom, in-unit washer and dryer, ample closet space, and parking for 2 or more cars. This well managed and maintained building also offers a lush garden with views, a deck and BBQ area accented by bistro lights and an outdoor firepit, plus a shared workout room and generous private storage. Walking distance to vibrant Inner Sunset shops, eateries, UCSF, Golden Gate Park and ample public and tech transportation options, this home cannot be missed!
- 1 Bed 1 Bath Remodeled Mid-Century Unit w/ views
- Updated open concept kitchen flowing to living room with views, wood burning fireplace, and balcony
- Remodeled bathroom w/ custom vanity and glass shower
- Lush common garden with views and entertaining space
- In-Unit Laundry and generous storage
- Shared gym with equipment
- 2 car tandem parking and extra storage locker
- HOA dues: $301.79/month
- Walking distance to vibrant Inner Sunset shops, eateries, UCSF, Golden Gate park and ample transportation options
Please visit: stylishinnersunset.com