Welcome to sweet life on Surrey Street! You will truly feel at home in this gorgeous light-filled 3 bedroom 2 bath single-family home with period details, modern finishes and thoughtful upgrades at every turn. Enjoy the fabulous panoramic views from the living room that effortlessly opens to the dining room and remodeled chef’s kitchen — a layout perfect for relishing time with friends and family! Exquisite historic details include crown molding, expansive bay windows, built-in bookshelves, parquet wood floors & more. Nestled in the back of the home for optimum tranquility are two spacious bedrooms and beautifully remodeled bathroom. The lower level is a private oasis with separate entrance where you will find an additional bedroom, TV/family room with wet bar, wine fridge, spa-like remodeled bath, laundry room, space for a home gym and storage — ideal space as a primary suite or for guests, au-pair use or as an in-law unit. Outdoor living could not be better in the expansive multi-level decked yard with breathtaking views; a sunny retreat perfect for alfresco dining, cozy gatherings or quiet times soaking in the views after long days of Zoom meetings. Behind the secured yard, the rear gate leads to Penny Lane, ideal for walking the dog or just taking a stroll. Enjoy the fantastic neighborhood that hosts annual block parties, trick-or-treat outings followed by pumpkin carving parties, and annual December holiday parties! Easy access to Glen Park Canyon & Glen Park shops, restaurants & BART. You will truly live your best life in this gem that has it all!
- Light-filled 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom single-family home with panoramic city views
- Exquisite historic details include crown molding, expansive bay windows, built-in bookshelves, parquet wood floors & more
- The open & intuitive floor plan includes a bright living room that opens to a formal dining and an airy modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & ample storage
- Expansive multilevel decked backyard; a sunny retreat for alfresco dining, gatherings with friends with breathtaking views
- Lower level with internal access and a separate entrance offers plenty of flexibility; ideal as a family room, primary suite, au-pair use or as an in-law unit
- Festive, fun, family-friendly neighborhood with easy access to Glen Park Canyon & Glen Park shops & Bart
Please visit: SweetLifeOnSurrey.com