Hooray!! After some strategic remodeling and negotiations, we were able to get our sweet seller $155,000 over-asking on this trendy condo.
Located in the heart of the vibrant Mission Dolores, this gorgeous, light-filled home combines style with convenience through its quintessential blend of period charm and modern upgrades. The inviting open floor plan seamlessly connects the remodeled kitchen, dining and living areas and is simply perfect for carefree entertaining. Transition effortlessly between indoor-outdoor living in the sunny, immaculate shared yard complete with BBQ and outdoor furniture. Indulge in the stylish, remodeled spa-like bathroom as a soothing respite from the bustle of urban life and relax and rejuvenate in the two sun-drenched, spacious bedrooms. Deeded parking, ample storage and shared laundry complete this well-cared for home and building. With great weather and the best of the Mission district within a short stroll — from trendy shopping, restaurants and Dolores Park to public and tech bus transportation, this home exemplifies city living at its finest!
- Gorgeous, recently remodeled 2 bed / 1 bath condo with excellent open kitchen, dining and living room layout
- Fantastic Mission Dolores location
- 1-car garage parking
- Adorably landscaped shared yard perfect for entertaining
- Deeded storage room plus plenty of storage space throughout the unit, laundry room
- HOA dues $394.42 in a well-run 4-unit Association