After a stunning transformation, we helped bring out this unique English Tudor-style home’s potential and it was snatched up at $280,000 over list price!
Situated on a prime block in prestigious St. Francis Wood, this home will delight you with its charming English Tudor facade, warm interiors & family-friendly floor plan. A brilliant space for entertaining, the grand entryway leads to graciously sized west-facing formal living and dining rooms that capture incredible sunsets, creating a beautiful mood for gatherings large and small. Easily accessed from both the kitchen and family rooms, unwind in the whimsical backyard, accented by a charming Koi Pond and surrounded by citrus, Juniper, Sequoia, Japanese Pine and Maple trees. The large, eat-in kitchen — updated with newer finishes and stainless steel appliances — is perfect for quick family meals or as a comfortable gathering place with friends. Upstairs, the home offers 3 large bedrooms, two bedrooms sharing a Jack-n-Jill bath, a luxurious master suite complete with two large closets, a sunny bay window, and a modern en-suite bathroom with radiant heating. Completed by abundant closet space throughout, laundry room and space for a wine cellar in the basement, this home has the elegant style and convenience for tranquil urban living. In addition to the gorgeous neighborhood, you will enjoy the park & tennis courts of St. Francis Wood and convenience of West Portal shops & restaurants, MUNI trains & quick access to 101 & 280 freeways.
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath English Tudor style home
- Grand entrance hall and west-facing formal living and dining rooms
- Serene Family Room with access to the lush yard
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with large island and stainless steel appliances with direct outdoors access
- Huge master suite with walk-in closet, large bay window, and modern en-suite bath with radiant heating
- Laundry room, area for wine cellar, and storage in basement
- 2 car detached garage
- Gorgeous koi pond and story-like backyard with mature trees
- Ample closet space throughout
- 2,929 sq.ft. living space and 494 sqft. lower level basement (per graphic artist)
- Convenient to freeways, Muni, shopping, restaurants, St. Francis Wood parks and tennis courts, and more!