This stunning view property didn’t last long on the market. After an amazing transformation, we received 4 pre-emptive offers and it was sold for a whopping $580,000 over asking price!
This stunning move-in ready, panoramic view home is a rare opportunity to own a coveted south facing property right at the intersection of Westwood Highlands, Miraloma Park, and Sunnyside. Soaked in natural light from ample windows and skylights, this home has four spacious bedrooms, five luxurious full bathrooms, completed by multiple outdoor and family living spaces. Designed with modern living in mind, the gourmet chef’s kitchen opens seamlessly to the living/dining space which features a lovely walk-out view deck. You can keep your everyday living space private and dazzle your guests with the full entertainment floor—complete with a wraparound wet bar, wine fridge, gas fireplace, and a separate media room wired for surround sound—truly an entertainer’s dream come true. The serene master suite is truly luxurious, featuring a spa-like tub, large stand-alone shower, double vanity, massive walk-in closet, and a spacious walk-out deck with stunning city views. Supremely flexible in its design, this home offers additional space perfect for a quiet home office, secluded guest bedroom, exercise area, or hobby rooms, and opens to a beautifully landscaped garden. Completed with abundant closet space throughout, a 2 car side by side garage with laundry, an alarm and intercom system, this home has the elegant style and convenience for tranquil urban living. In addition to the gorgeous neighborhood, it has the convenience of shops & restaurants, BART, MUNI & quick access to 101 & 280 freeways.
- Sprawling 4 Bedroom, 5 Bath Home, multiple outdoor and family living spaces
- Decks and panoramic views from every level
- Open plan living/dining area with chef’s kitchen, walkout deck, and gas fireplace
- Separate entertainment floor with wet bar, wine fridge, gas fireplace, and media room with surround sound
- Massive master bedroom with ensuite spa-like bathroom, walk-out deck, and views
- Hardwood floors throughout with beautiful inlay detail
- 2 car garage with laundry and abundant closet space throughout
- Large landscaped yard with a fire pit and additional garden shed storage
- 3,374 sq.ft. living space (per graphic artist)
- Convenient access to freeways, Muni, BART, shopping, restaurants and more!