Sold this beauty in the height of the pandemic. Even had to overcome a few title & escrow challenges but no sweat given all our experience!
Enjoy life in the vibrant Mission District! This airy and inviting top floor, remodeled 2 bedroom condo blends the perfect mix of modern living with classic Edwardian, soaring high ceilings and refinished hardwood floors throughout add to the architectural appeal around every turn. The sun-drenched, bright and comfortable living room offers an ideal spot to gather around, opening to an elegant and spacious formal dining room providing a perfect entertaining space or an ideal spot to set up your work from home sanctuary. The updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers ample counter space to prepare delicious meals for family and friends. Relish the Mission’s sunny microclimate and enjoy afternoons in the shared backyard. In-unit laundry, parking, and a private storage locker complete this wonderful residence. Step outside to trendy Mission hot spots, boutique shops, restaurants, and public transport; this home is truly idyllic urban living!
- Spacious 2 bedroom/1 bath top floor condo
- Beautifully maintained period details
- High ceilings and classic hardwood floors throughout
- Formal living room with bay window and built in bench
- Elegant formal dining room (or your work from home sanctuary or possible 3rd bedroom)
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- In-Unit laundry, parking and storage
- Tranquil shared yard
- HOA Dues $300
Please visit: 3439-26thstreet.com