We are thrilled to have found a lucky buyer who will fill this wonderful home with cheer in the coming years.
Gracious Cow Hollow Victorian Full-Floor Residence
Designed by Charles M. Rousseau and completed in 1892, this gracious, beautifully remodeled full-floor Victorian residence in the heart of Cow Hollow is a modernized urban hideaway full of old-world charm. Offering exquisite period detail at every turn including high ceilings, large windows, ornate moldings, and gorgeous stained glass, this updated condominium has been reimagined with the modern lifestyle in mind. The remodeled chef’s kitchen features stainless steel appliances and is perfectly situated for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining with direct access to an enormous private walk-out deck where guests can enjoy a glass of wine and alfresco dining. Two spacious bedrooms with ample closets, a remodeled spa-like bath plus a powder room for guests, classic formal living and dining rooms make this home ideal for sophisticated urban dwellers. Deeded parking, abundant storage, shared beautifully landscaped yard and private laundry complete this crown jewel. Located in one of the finest neighborhoods in San Francisco where history and urban convenience collide with world-renowned landmarks and parks, a vibrant and active lifestyle await the lucky one who will next call this home.
- Gorgeous full-floor condo in Classic Victorian 3-unit building
- High ceilings and wonderfully maintained period details throughout
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen with outdoor access
- Spacious 2 bedrooms, spa-like bath plus a powder room for guests
- Large private walk-out deck and shared yard
- Deeded parking and private laundry
- 1,450 sq.ft. per graphic artist
- Informal HOA; $316 per month
- Ideal Cow Hollow location close to shops, restaurants, and transportation
Please visit: cowhollowvictorian.com