249 Page Street
This gorgeous historic home was a true pleasure to sell. We guided our clients through working with a myriad of vendors and the results were fantastic.
This incredibly stunning Edwardian single family home ideally situated in the heart of Hayes Valley offers 4 bedrooms/3 baths on three levels including a separate studio apartment. The beautifully maintained period molding, grand staircase, door knobs, hardwood floor inlays, high ceilings and 2 beautiful decorative fireplaces pay homage to the home’s storied past while the indoor/outdoor flow and excellent floor plan make for modern, convenient living. Truly an entertainer’s delight, the triple parlor and floor to ceiling windows from the kitchen area invite you to the spacious deck and wonderful yard, making this home perfect for gatherings large and small. Upstairs, you will find 3 large, light-filled bedrooms, conveniently located all on the same level, large bath plus a spacious, serene deck accessed from the master bedroom. The studio apartment, complete with a kitchen, full bath, and large closet is great for au pair, office, guests, 4th bedroom, or rental income. Uniquely situated on a street-to-street lot allowing for maximum privacy, the home is completed by 4 car independent garage parking, a butler pantry with laundry off the kitchen and multiple large closets. In an A+ location just steps to trendy restaurants, cafes, shops, vibrant nightlife and easy freeway access, this home exudes San Francisco living at its finest!
- Gorgeous 4 Bed/3 Bath Single Family Home
- Separate Studio Apartment w/Kitchen & Bath (legality unknown by sellers and listing agents)
- Excellent Floor Plan with Fantastic Outdoor Access
- Spacious Deck with Large Private Yard Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining
- Beautifully Maintained Period Details
- 4 Car, Independent Garage Parking
- Ample Storage and Closet Space
- Butler Pantry + Laundry Off Kitchen
- Ideal Location Close to Shops, Restaurants, Plus Easy Freeway Access