Offered at $999,000
Sold for $1,330,000
Our sellers were very excited when this Noe Victorian sold for 33% over asking
- Gorgeous Victorian Full Floor Flat
- Master Suite with deck and direct access to huge landscaped garden
- Rich Architectural Details
- HOA dues of $300 per month
- 2+ Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious Deck off of Kitchen that looks out over the shared yard
- 1 Car Parking, Storage, & In-Unit Laundry Room
- Great Noe Valley Location Near Restaurants, Shopping, Freeways, & Transportation!
This stunning Noe Valley home is almost too good to be true. With amazing classic Victorian details throughout and huge landscaped yard, you will feel like you have been transported out of busy City life to a lush and private retreat. Situated on a large lot and detached on three sides, this house-like condo features 2bd/2ba plus office area. The gracious living room has built-ins and a gas fireplace. The gorgeous wainscoting beckons you down the hall towards the wonderful guest bath with a fabulous soaking tub. Bright and airy eat-in kitchen opens to a private deck that overlooks the lawn and lush garden while the master suite has a spacious walk-out deck that leads directly to the amazing landscaped garden oasis. This unit has 1 car parking, in-unit laundry, abundant storage and the only direct access to the shared yard! All the amenities that come with Noe Valley living are just minutes away including shopping, restaurants, and transportation.
Please visit: www.NoeGardenOasis.com