Sold for $355,000 over asking!! 6 offers!!
Do you think it was the grand foyer with its beautiful bay window or the immaculately remodeled eat-in kitchen that scored our 232 Juanita Way 6 offers in its first few days on the market? The past few months of shelter-in-place have been unpredictable but this Miraloma Park Tudor defied all the odds. We are so grateful that it was so well received by all the potential buyers, especially during such unprecedented times. We couldn’t be happier to have passed over the keys to its deserving new owners!
Situated in the heart of Old Miraloma Park, this beautiful English Tudor view home exudes warmth and charm; a welcoming sense of grace and belonging found only in a select few homes. As the gracious foyer invites one in, the grand living room draws you further with its beautiful bay window radiating natural light, vaulted ceiling, gorgeous period detail and fireplace. The living room flows to a beautiful formal dining room, adjacent to a remodeled eat-in kitchen—a layout perfect for joyous family gatherings and entertaining groups large and small. Two spacious bedrooms with ocean views and a full bathroom complete this level. The lower level offers a large family room and home office area, full bathroom, and easy access to the deck and spacious backyard below. This level affords maximum flexibility with independent access and wet bar area; a great space for large families, extended family stays, home office or rental income. Abundant storage, washer/dryer, garage parking and easy basement expansion potential complete this extraordinary home. All of this plus an easy walk to West Portal shopping and eateries, Mt. Davidson Park and its miles of hiking trails, public/tech transportation and convenient freeway access make for care-free urban living.
- Gorgeous 2+ bed / 2 bath detached single-family home with stunning ocean and city Views and exquisite English Tudor detail
- Beautifully remodeled eat-in kitchen
- Formal living room with bay window and classic wood-burning fireplace
- Flexible lower level with additional living space, area for kitchenette, full bathroom, deck + yard access, and separate entrance
- Fantastic basement expansion potential
- Attached garage with interior access, laundry room plus secondary driveway parking
- Superb Old Miraloma Park location on charming block with easy access to West Portal shopping, restaurants, recreation and transportation
View the 3D Virtual Tour here
View the Digital Brochure here