All cash quick close above asking! Our sellers couldn’t be more thrilled!
This stunningly renovated 2+ bedroom, 2 ½ bath, fully detached Queen Anne house-like condo is ideally situated in Pacific Heights. Featuring breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, and Alcatraz as well as a private sunny deck and large deeded yard, you will truly feel like you are living in a single family home steeped in natural light. The beautifully maintained period molding, door knobs, hardwood floor inlays, high ceilings and 3 beautiful fireplaces pay homage to the home’s storied past while the beautiful kitchen and bathrooms make for modern, convenient living. Truly an entertainer’s delight, the indoor-outdoor flow from the kitchen and dining space to the spacious deck and yard make for wonderful gatherings large and small — and with 3 built-in commercial grade heat lamps above the deck, you and your guests will enjoy the fantastic outdoor space year round. The home also includes a separate warranted bonus room below, complete with a closet, half bathroom, and washer/dryer—great for a secluded office or private guest space. The home is completed by an additional enormous deeded deck on the north side of the home, one car garage parking, multiple large closets, small in-unit office and additional storage space. In an A+ location just steps to trendy restaurants, cafes, shops, and nightlife on Union, Fillmore, and Chestnut Streets, this home exudes San Francisco living at its finest.
- Gorgeous 2 Bed/2.5 Bath House-Like Condo + Bonus Room & Office
- Breathtaking Panoramic Views of the Bay
- Open Kitchen/Living Area with Fantastic Outdoor Access
- Beautifully Remodeled Bathrooms with Radiant Heating
- Spacious Deeded Rear Deck with Large Private Yard + Enormous Front Deck
- 1 Car Garage Parking
- Ample Storage and Closet Space
- Ideal Location Close to Shops, Restaurants, Transit off Union
- HOA: $400/mo (not including insurance)