JUST SOLD off-market for $4.5 million!! We proactively marketed the home to our vast network, organized well attended showings before “shelter in place” was a household phrase and then successfully navigated COVID-19 landmines throughout the escrow process to get it sold. Congrats to our fabulous sellers!
This classic Pacific Heights Victorian home is an architectural gem that has been beautifully updated for contemporary living. Soaring ceilings, gorgeous bay windows and period details throughout celebrate the past while thoughtful renovations and tasteful finishes launch this elegant home into modern day. Welcome guests into the double parlor, appointed with a bay window and wood burning fireplace and continue the party in the separate formal dining room. The remodeled, open concept chef’s kitchen provides a casual living space with built-in speakers and access to the deck for BBQ and al fresco dining. Three spacious bedrooms await upstairs. The ensuite guest room with serene city views, while the second bedroom and hall bath offer flexibility with double sinks and adjacent laundry. The master suite is truly a retreat with two walk-in closets, a spacious bathroom with double sinks along with independent access to the yard. A fully remodeled one bedroom legal in-law apartment with separate access offers ideal flexibility for au pair, rental income, guests or office space. Situated on a coveted block near Alta Plaza Park, the JCC and Fillmore Streets’ chic boutiques and cafes, this home is not to be missed!
- Gorgeous 3+ bed / 3.5 bath Victorian single-family home with in-law unit
- Classic double parlor design with wood burning fireplace and period details intact
- Formal dining room perfect for elegant affairs
- Beautifully remodeled open concept kitchen with deck and yard access
- Luxurious master suite with dual walk-in closets, a spa-like bathroom with skylights, and access to the back terrace
- Flexible lower level with additional living space, 1 bedroom, full kitchen, remodeled bathroom, private terrace and separate entrance
- Attached garage with interior access, secondary driveway parking
- Updated systems, including foundation, electrical and plumbing
- Fantastic Pacific Heights location on charming block with easy access to shopping, restaurants, recreation and transportation