This charming condo was a joy to sell, and with sellers moving cross-country, its sale is one less thing to worry about!
This gracious Victorian condo sits at the gateway to the heart of Inner Mission and offers 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths plus an office nook. With towering ceilings & large windows, warm wood flooring and exquisite period detail, this home oozes with charm that makes it all at once comfortable and elegant. The bright eat-in kitchen with wraparound windows is flooded with light and leads to a spacious private deck and lush shared yard—a perfect quiet retreat from bustling city life. And with a large living room just off the kitchen, the floor plan suits modern living and makes for easy entertaining all around. Its stellar location is walkable to hot spots in Noe Valley, the Valencia St Corridor, Mission Dolores, plus industry commuter coaches. BART is just blocks away and the location is rich with culture, food, coffee and cocktails!
- Beautiful and Spacious Condo in Classic Victorian 3-Unit Building
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms + Office Nook
- Bright eat-in Kitchen Opening to Private Deck
- Beautifully Maintained Period Details
- Lush Shared Yard
- Leased Parking
- Ideal Noe Valley Location Close to Valencia Corridor, Shops, Restaurants, and Transportation
- HOA $350 Per Month