When our seller reached out to us after reading our Yelp reviews, she was thrilled when we were able to get her 20% over asking for this condo in a prime location!
This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo features an incredibly sleek, contemporary design located in an unrivaled spot of the Marina District — just steps to Fort Mason, the Marina Green, and countless restaurants on Union, Chestnut, and Polk — and not in a liquefaction zone! Boast your culinary skills for friends and family in the remodeled gourmet kitchen which opens to the living/dining area and its gorgeous custom fireplace mantel, and then take your guests to the dramatic, panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge from the shared roof deck! Ideally situated in the building for serene days at home, you will love the new, south-facing private deck overlooking the tranquil shared courtyard and the large master bedroom with spacious walk-in closet and en-suite bath. With one car garage parking, in-unit laundry, additional deeded storage and an elevator in the building, this condo has all of the convenience urban dwellers need, and the delight of one of San Francisco’s best neighborhoods right outside your door. Welcome to City living at its finest!
- Gorgeous 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Contemporary Marina Condo
- Magnificent Shared Roof Deck with Panoramic Views of Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Beautiful Open Living/Dining Area with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Private Walk-Out Deck Overlooking Serene Shared Courtyard
- Updated Gourmet Kitchen With Wolf Range
- Elevator Building with One Car Parking, Deeded Storage Locker, and In-Unit Laundry
- Steps to Fort Mason, Marina Green, Restaurants on Union, Chestnut, and Polk
- Not In Liquefaction Zone!
- Monthly HOA $600