We are thrilled to have helped our seller find the perfect buyers for these gorgeous TIC’s at a great price!
Gorgeous Mission Victorian Flat
Welcome to this gracious, remodeled Victorian residence in the heart of the Inner Mission offering you an ideal urban hideaway with its 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths. High ceilings, large windows, and classic wood flooring allude to the exquisite period detail of this charming home. With a large sun-bathed living room just off the stunningly remodeled kitchen, the floor plan exudes modern living at its finest and makes for easy entertaining all around. Take advantage of the Mission’s warm and sunny microclimate by basking in the shared yard or strolling along 24th Street for a cup of coffee or bite to eat. Convenient leased parking nearby and in-unit washer and dryer complete this sweet and elegant home. Its stellar location boasts walkability to all of the Mission’s amazing hot spots, plus industry commuter coaches. BART is just blocks away and the location is rich with the iconic culture, food, coffee and cocktails that can only be found in the Mission. This IS urban living at its finest!
- Gorgeous 3 bedrooms/2 bathroom full floor TIC flat in Classic Victorian 4-unit building
- Open Living/Dining floor plan with fireplace and Bay windows
- Beautifully maintained Period Details
- Exquisitely remodeled kitchen and baths
- Shared yard, in-unit laundry
- Monthly HOA fee $300/mo; seller to fund the HOA reserve account $10,000
- Leased parking at $250/mo (prepaid for 1 year)
- Ideal Inner Mission location close to shops, restaurants, and transportation